June 15, 2016

Subscription Box: June 2016 Love With Food Unboxing

Hey guys! Today's post is another subscription box unboxing. I'm a huge foodie, and I love trying unique and sometimes strange foods. Food subscription boxes are my jam, and my favorite for about a year now is Love With Food. They donate a meal to a food bank for each box that they sell, and they only include good for you foods that are either non-GMO, vegan, gluten free, organic, or made with healthy ingredients. All of the snacks I have received in boxes so far have been delicious, and have helped to turn me on to some really awesome smaller brands. Keep reading to see what was included in my June box!

The theme this month is Love is...Celebration. Anybody else feel like this box is going to be a party?
The first snack I received is the Snapz Original Crunchy Premium Apple Crisps. I have made my own apply crisps before, but it is pretty time consuming. These crisps are made of apples. That's right, just apples. Talk about simple ingredients! The box also includes You Love Fruit's Fruit Leather in Tart Peach. Fruit leather is a snack that  had when I was younger in school, and I recently started buying it again. Can't wait to try this one.
This month's box included so many savory snacks. There was a bag of Snack Factory Original Pretzel Crisps, a Raw Rev Glo Creamy Peanut Butter and Sea Salt Bar, a bag of Sinfully Thin Blue Corn Popcorn, and a to-go pouch of Wild Garden Sundried Tomato Hummus Dip. Each of these sounds ridiculously good, and will be eaten embarrassingly fast. 
 The box also included 2 sweet options. The first is a couple of Torie & Howard Fruit Chews, and the second is a bag of Biscottea Traditional Teatime Shortbread. I've tried the fruit chews before in a previous box, and they were pretty good. I am a closet shortbread lover, and always pick up a box when Girl Scout cookies are on sale. I may be eating these as I am writing this right now...

Final Thoughts
Another awesome box. There was a little bit of everything included, and I can't say that there is anything that I am not excited to try. There were a few repeat products this month, but I don't mind. I would love to see some summer themed foods included in next month's box. 

Want to Join?
Want to join Love With Food? Feel free to use my referral code!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!