June 9, 2016

Break.

Well, it's been awhile. A little over two months to be exact. I took a fairly long break from blogging and most social media recently, and I have never felt more refreshed. Blogging has been my escape for years now, and I had gotten to a point where I was more stressed out by writing than invigorated by it. I was becoming far too critical of myself and my writing, and it no longer was fun. My blog has never had a large following by any means, and I was getting down on myself because of that. Now, it seems ridiculous to focus on such an insignificant thing, but in the moment it seemed like such a large issue. I needed to separate myself from my blog completely in hopes that I would fall back in love with it again. Thankfully, that is exactly what happened. My creative block is gone, I am excited to write again, and the stress I was feeling seems to have disappeared. 

I cannot wait to jump back into my little place on the internet. I've been channeling my creative energies into writing a few small posts to get back into the swing of things, and I have quite a few ideas that I can't wait to share with all of you. Man, it feels good to be back...

Talk soon! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!