April 4, 2016

Nail of the Day: Essie's Stones N Roses

It is officially time for me to put aside my beloved dark polishes. I always find it sad when I have to change to my spring and summer polishes. It was made a lot easier this year thanks to the shade Stones N Roses by Essie. This petal pink coral polish is vibrant without being too overpowering. Think, soft coral with a hint of rose. It is the perfect color to transition into spring with, and I cannot stop looking at my hands. This shade has been added to the permanent collection, and I, for one, am thrilled.

1 comment:

  1. I love this colour! It looks fab on you. I've just had colour analysis done and this polish would be perfect for me too! Xxx

    ♥ Carly's Beauty Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!