April 18, 2016

April 2016 Love With Food Box Unboxing

How are you all doing? I have been/plan on continuing to be a bit sporadic with my blogging lately. My regular schedule has gone out the window, but I still plan on blogging when I can find the time. That being said, I have another unboxing for all of you today.

The theme this month for the Love With Food box is, Love is Joy. These monthly themes are super cute. Keep reading to see what was inside! Xx


April 2016 Love With Food Box
Boulder Canyon Coconut Oil Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
I'm always game for a healthy potato chip alternative. I'll admit, I'm not a huge coconut oil fan (I really don't like coconut), but I will certainly give these a try. 

Laiki Black Rice Crackers
These black rice crackers certainly look interesting. For some reason I was a bit put off by the color of these crackers, but once I tasted one, I was hooked. 

Tasty Wild Berry Fruit Snacks
Oh yeah, another box with fruit snacks! Love With Food just get me. I'm a huge fan of the Go Organically brand already. Bring on the fruit snacks!

Munk Pack Blueberry Acai Flax Oatmeal Fruit Squeeze
I'm a fan of these pouch snacks. I know that they are meant to be for kids, but I like to keep them in my handbag whenever I know I am going to be really busy. The blueberry oatmeal flavor sounds yummy, and I like how it includes fiber, omega-3, and whole grains. The packaging is super cute too.

Bali's Best Green Tea Latte Candy
I have been waiting for these candies to be included in my box since I saw them included a couple of months back before I joined Love With Food. Tea is my absolute favorite flavor for anything. It is so soothing and delicious. Green tea is definitely not for everyone, but I enjoy it from time to time. I'll have to purchase a couple of the other flavors they offer as well.

Biscotti di Suzy Chocolate Chip Biscotti 
I don't know why, but I have never really been a biscotti person. Probably because I am lazy, and it takes a bit of work to eat these hard cookies. I'll have to try it tomorrow morning with my coffee. It does look really good, and I'm a sucker for chocolate chips.

Honey Stinger Gluten-Free Organic Salted Caramel Waffle
Yum! This looks wicked good! Salted caramel is the perfect balance of salty and sweet, and the waffle will add a nice crunch. 

Nutryttiva Banana Bar
I had to do a bit of research on this bad boy. Apparently, they are made from Brazilian bananas that have fewer calories than traditional bananas, but are high in potassium and fiber. It is described as a high energy snack. Sounds interesting enough.


Want to Join?
Want to join Love With Food? Feel free to use my referral code!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!