March 11, 2016

Sample Roundup #6

Samples are like little addicting gifts from heaven. I subscribe to numerous beauty subscription services, and always seem to get samples in the mail. It seems like everywhere i turn there is a sample of some lotion or shampoo that I have yet to use. I used a couple up recently, and thought I would post little reviews for you guys. Keep in mind that most of these samples only had enough for one use, so I won't be able to speak to any long term benefits.

Biore Baking Soda Pore Cleanser
Who knew baking soda was good for skin?! I was pretty intrigued by this concept, and wanted to see if this really worked better than other cleansers. I found that it lathered nicely, and felt very light on my skin. It certainly cleaned it well. I only had enough in the sample to use it once, so I wasn't really able to get a true feeling for the product.

Crest 3D White Brilliance 2 Step Toothpaste
I've dabbled in teeth whitening a few times over the past couple or years. I'm an avid drinker or iced tea and coffee, and both stain my teeth. I received a one time sample of this set, and I was interested in the idea of it. The set contains a whitening toothpaste and a whitening gel. I used both steps, and I did see a slight change in the stains on my teeth. I typically use a whitening toothpaste from Crest, and this did make my teeth feel a little bit cleaner.

Harvey Prince Hello Body Cream
This lightweight body cream has a delicate citrus scent that is to die for. It isn't greasy at all, and is my go-to moisturizer for after I shave my legs. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all, and makes my legs silky smooth. The lotion contains shea butter, and shea butter always makes my skin feel fabulous!


What samples are you loving right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!