March 18, 2016

March 2016 Love With Food Unboxing

It's time for another Love With Food unboxing! I always look forward to this box, and I highly recommend it to anyone that is a foodie or is looking to eat a bit healthier. There is always a nice selection of sweet and savory options, and I have found so many new favorite products this way. I am a very happy snacker! The theme this month is Love is...Real.

Keep reading to see what is inside! Xx


March 2016 Love With Food
Horizon Organic Bunch O' Berries Fruit Snacks
I am a firm believer that fruit snacks are an appropriate snack for both adults and kids. I just love me some fruit snacks. I've seen Horizon Organic's products at the store, and I most definitely will be picking up a box of these on my next trip. LONG LIVE FRUIT SNACKS!

Dolcetto Lemon Wafer Bites
Lemon is one of the best things in the world. It is bright and tart, and always makes me think of spring and summer. I've already tried a couple of these little wafer bites, and OH LORD are they delicious. I just wish the package was bigger!

Bacon's Heir Rosemary and Sea Salt Pork Clouds
These sound like fancy pork rinds. My dad and I loved sharing a bag of pork rinds when I was a little kid. The idea behind them sounds totally gross, but man are they addicting. I'm not a huge rosemary fan, but I will have to share these with my dad to see if they match up to the ones that we would eat.

Stonefire Naan Crisps
I've used Stonefire Naan before, and it makes excellent pizza crusts. These bite sized crisps look like they would be perfect with hummus or spinach dip.

Olympos Pitted Greek Olive Mix
I was not thrilled to see olives in my box. I don't dislike too many things, but olives are one of them. One of my coworkers loves olives so I'll pass these along to her. I do like the idea of the serving size pouch though.

Brown & Haley Almond Roca Buttercrunch Toffee with Almonds
Toffee and almond just seem like they go together. I love when Love With Food includes sweets from small companies like this.

Nature's Bakery Strawberry Fig Bar
These are like better for you Fig Newtons. I like that this bar is a mix of both fig and strawberry. I also love how these bars are soy and dairy free, vegan, and are non-GMO!

Salty Road Peppermint Salt Water Taffy
Salt water taffy always makes me think of family vacations to Maine where we would always stop at this little shop and get salt water taffy for my mom who loves it. I already know that I will be passing this along to her to try.


Want to Join?
Want to join Love With Food? Feel free to use my referral code!

1 comment:

  1. I think I would like just about every item in this box! Just reading these descriptions has made me massively hungry.... LOL. Great post girlie!

    http://www.thesaltlifewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!