March 16, 2016

March 2016 Birchbox Unboxing

How are you guys doing? I've been a bit stressed recently with job interviews and general life stuff. Adulting is hard work. I wish I could go back to being a kid sometimes, haha!
I was wicked excited to see that my Birchbox arrived yesterday. Beauty subscription boxes are a great way to feed my beauty addiction and introduce me to new brands. I always look forward to my Birchbox arriving.
The theme this month is Ladies First. The box was created to celebrate International Women's Day and Women's History Month. I could not be happier to see that Birchbox included a bit of female love and empowerment this month. It kind of makes me love Birchbox a little bit more.

Keep reading to see what was included in my box! Xx


March 2016 Birchbox
Number 4 L'eau de Mare Hydrating Shampoo + Conditioner Packette
This was what I chose as my samples for Sample Choice this month. Number 4 hair products smell so freaking good. I've received samples from them in the past, and I honestly would buy a perfume of the scent. That being said, their products are quite nice. I have yet to try the hydrating line, but my hair could definitely use it since I heat style my hair every day. I'll have to keep you posted!

theBalm Cosmetics Stainiac in Beauty Queen
This is a sample that I received from Birchbox ages ago. The gel consistency is pretty cool, and the pigmentation is wicked strong. I actually prefer stains over other lip products because of the long lasting quality. The shade I received is a pretty and buildable pink that can be used on the lips and cheeks. I love a good multi-tasking tool.

Wilma Schumann Skincare Hydrating Collagen Eye Pads
I always associate eye pads with actresses getting ready for the Oscars. There is something so luxurious about them. I've never heard of Wilma Schumann Skincare before, but these 100% pure collagen eye pads sound heavenly. I've not been getting enough sleep recently, and my eyes are a huge puffy mess. These will be used tonight for sure.

Living Proof. Perfect Hair Day Fresh Cut
The description for this product says that it will make your hair look like you just got hair cut by sealing split ends and apparently prolonging the amount of time between haircuts. I get my hair trimmed and colored every 6 weeks, but I wouldn't mind going a bit longer in between trims. This sounds too good to be true, but I'll give it a try.

Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Primer Oil
I've ran from facial oils in the past due to my lack of knowledge of them and my oily skin. Oil plus oil just doesn't seem to make sense. Over the past few months I have been trying out some different oils, and have grown to appreciate them. This primer oil promises dewy skin without looking greasy.



Want to try Birchbox for yourself? Feel free to use my referral code !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!