February 17, 2016

February 2016 Birchbox Unboxing

It is always a good day when I come home from work and find my little pink package from Birchbox by my front doorstep. Birchbox has introduced me to so many of my current favorite products and brands. Each month Birchbox sends 5 deluxe sample sized beauty products, and allows you to review those products on their site in exchange for points. 100 points equals $10 to spend on any product on their site. Pretty awesome, if you ask me!

Keep reading to see what was included in my box! Xx


What's the Occasion? February 2016 Birchbox
ARROW BOOST Color Enhancing Lip Balm
I'm one of those people that always get suckered in when product claim to provide a personalized color based on each person's pH levels. Lip balms are always something that I am willing to test, and I love that this balm is paraben-free and cruelty-free. Birchbox is growing as a company, and I am completely loving it.

Color Club Nail Polish in That's My Jam
The name of this polish speaks to me on a spiritual level. I feel like I am always saying that things are 'my jam'. This deep wine shade is completely up my alley. I really like Color Club's formula, and I already know that this will be a hit.

Obliphica Professional Seaberry Serum-Medium to Course
I make it no secret that I color my hair. Hair dye can really damage hair, and serums can be absolute life savers. I've never used any products from Obliphica before so I'm not sure what to expect. I will definitely be curious to see if this adds shine, and makes my hair feel healthy.

Whish Revitalizing Cleansing Oil
Cleansing oils kind of scare me and my oily skin. I've read online that they are actually great for oily skinned girls, but I have never been brave enough to take the plunge. This cleanser is meant to remove makeup, grease, and other impurities using the blend of olive fruit, rose hip, and coconut oils. I'll certainly give this a try, and see if it can convert me away from my current cleanser.

Not Soap, Radio Body Wash in Liquid Freud (when you need to turn up the volume on your inner voice of reason).
I am dying over how long the name for this body wash is. Products with unique names get me every single time. The coconut milk, mango, and vanilla scent smells so freaking good, and reminds me of some kind of yummy dessert.


Overall Thoughts
This was such an awesome box. Each of the products felt luxurious or unique, and there was a nice variety of body, hair, and beauty. I always hate when boxes include too much from one category. I have never tried any of these products before, and I am thrilled to have some new things to play with.

Want to try Birchbox for yourself? Feel free to use my referral code !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!