February 29, 2016

Current Playlist #15

Hi babes! I've been spending the last week relaxing on a tropical island with my handsome Norwegian model boyfriend, Hans. Just playing, I've been stuck in my house working my butt of trying to catch up for work, creating content for this little blog, and attempting to up my Instagram game. That vacation sounds perfect about now, no? I would give my right leg for a little bit of warmth and sunshine. Just kidding, I love you right leg. Okay, I think I've sufficiently made my quota of weird for one post. Let's keep moving.

It'e been a hot minute since I shared a new playlist, an I actually love these posts. I'm a huge music lover, and I am always playing something in the background. I've grown tired of dark winter music, and have decided to officially make the switch to my lighter and happier spring music. As always, I love a good mix of oldies and newer material. Let me know in a comment below what you are listening to. I love getting recommendations from you guys!

Talk soon! Xx
My Current Playlist
Justin Bieber Sorry
MKTO Classic
Twenty One Pilots Stressed Out
Selena Gomez Hands to Myself
Troye Sivan YOUTH
Lukas Graham 7 Years
Alessia Cara Here
Eagles Take It Easy
Eagles Witchy Woman
The 1975 The Sound
The 1975 UGH!
The 1975 Love Me
Bastille Flaws
Imagine Dragons Warriors


4 comments:

  1. Oh I love this post! The 1975 are awesome! Also...your Insta is lookin fly girl <3
    Emma
    x

    http://www.peacelovevintage.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!