February 22, 2016

BITE Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipsticks*

I'm always game to try a new beauty product. Influenster recently sent me 3 lipsticks from the BITE Beauty Amuse Bouche lipstick collection*. BITE Beauty is a brand that I have tried in the past, and thoroughly enjoyed their products. I have a lip gloss from them that is a favorite of mine when I want a bit of color.

Each lipstick comes in a matte black tube that looks sleek and modern. These look like the lipsticks that a cool fashion blogger that works for an indie street style website would have in her bag. Is that a vivid enough picture for you? I swear, I question how my brain works sometimes. Anyway, I'm a fan, and love how simplistic they are.
L-R: Pepper, Gazpacho, Beetroot
The 3 shades that I received are Beetroot (a bold berry), Gazpacho (a true blue-red), and Pepper (a dusty rose). These shades are so vibrant and beautiful to look at. I am immediately drawn to Pepper, and know that it will become a favorite over the next couple of months. Beetroot and Gazpacho are gorgeous shades, but are a bit out of my comfort zone. The line has 34 shades, and there really is a lipstick for everyone. 

The formulation is ultra creamy, and you can tell just by swatching that these pack in a ton of moisture. Each lipstick is made in small batches at a low temperature using 12 edible oils and triple milled pigments. BITE Beauty is really upping the game, and showing that quality and care make for a better product. I like that these lipsticks are made without parabans, sulfates, and phthalates. I've always believed that beauty products shouldn't put your health at risk, and I'm glad that BITE Beauty agrees.

I had an easy time with application, but I might use a lip brush to apply the more vivid shades to ensure that they are applied precisely. No one wants sloppy red lipstick!

The BITE Beauty Amuse Bouche lipsticks retail for $26 a piece, and are currently available on Sephora's website for VIB Rouge members, but will soon be available for the general public. I cannot wait to grab more shades!

UPDATE (2/23)
The lipsticks are now available to everyone through Sephora. 


*Products provided by Influenster and BITE Beauty for review purposes.

2 comments:

  1. Sephora always have such fab products. Such a shame we don't have it n the UK! X

    ♥ Carly's Beauty Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky are you?! The shades they sent you are so pretty, but especially Pepper. I have my eyes on Fig. I have for several months, so I'm happy they kept the original colors when switching the formula!

    Wendy | Fashionable Heart

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!