January 18, 2016

Skincare Review: TonyMoly I'm Real Sheet Mask

Korean beauty products have completely dominated the beauty scene recently. Popular K-Beauty brands are becoming more accessible in the US, and I, for one, am thrilled! Nordstrom had a pretty awesome beauty sale after the holidays, and I was sure to pick up some products from popular K-Beauty brand, TonyMoly. TonyMoly is known for their fun and whimsical packaging. Do yourself a favor and go on their website to see what I'm talking about. 

The first thing I picked up during the sale was the I'm Real Sheet Masks. I stocked up on more than I am willing to admit. They were on sale for almost 75% off, so of course I couldn't exercise any self-control when clicking the quantity button.
Sheet masks have a tendency of making you look like the killer in a slasher flick, but they are so totally worth it for the skincare benefits. I typically will save a sheet mask for completely bonkers day or a day when my skin looks rough as hell. You all know exactly what I'm talking about.
The rice sheet mask is meant to aid in clearing skin while adding a youthful glow and radiance. Who doesn't want to get their glow on?! I applied the mask to clean skin, and waited the 20-30 minutes they suggest. These masks are the perfect thing for multi-taskers like myself. I can get quite a bit of work done in 30 minutes...or have a pretty over-the-top dance party. I let you decide what you will do with your time.

After my first time, I must say that I quite like this mask. I did have to wring out the mask a bit to keep it from dripping down my face. These masks always relax me, and are ultra cooling. The treatment really sank into my skin, and made it feel really healthy. I can't tell yet if it really added any radiance, but it certainly felt nice. Also, I have sensitive skin, and this did not irritate me at all.

I will definitely be picking up more of these little beauties in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!