January 27, 2016

Sample Roundup #5

I have an insane amount of samples laying around in my room. There is even a drawer completely overflowing with them in my bureau. I've been giving away samples to friends at work and other people in my life with the goal of decluttering a small piece of my life. So far, I'm doing quite well, but there is still a large amount of products that I have yet to make a dent in. I've made a conscious effort recently to use up as many samples as I can to make some room. I'll be sharing my progress over the next couple of months on here and on Instagram. I've used a few products over the past couple of weeks, and I figured it would only make sense to do mini reviews of them for you all. Enjoy!

Klorane Extra-Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk
Dry shampoo is the best friend of every girl that colors her hair. Using it can prolong the life of a color job, and will help to keep coloring from changing or fading. Klorane's dry shampoo has a gentle formulation with oat milk that absorbs excess oils and makes hair look clean and fresh. There is a slight white color to this that really needs to be rubbed in to keep from having that dreaded white caste on hair. I love this stuff, and have already purchased the full size.

Goodal Phytowash Yerba Mate Cleansing Foam
K-beauty is my latest beauty obsession. I cannot get enough after I received the K-Beauty box from Birchbox. My favorite item I have tested so far is the foaming cleanser from Goodal. It worked into a nice lather, and made my skin feel incredible clean and soft. I was extremely impressed. Also, my sensitive skin absolutely loved this stuff. 

Amika Nourishing Mask
I recently cut my hair into a long bob, and it looks incredibly sleek when I straighten it. Unfortunately, this means I have to heat style my hair frequently. Coloring my hair also takes its toll, so I have to use a hair mask once a week to keep it healthy. The Amika mask not only smells incredibly good, but it also helped to improve the quality of my hair. It is free of sulfates and parabens which makes it safe for colored hair. The creamy consistency hydrated my hair, and gives me quite a bit of shine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!