January 20, 2016

Nail of the Day: Pure Ice Nail Polish in French Kiss

It's been awhile since I shared a nail polish favorite with all of you. I change my nail polish color at least twice a week, so you would think that I would would have done one sooner. The latest shade I am wearing is French Kiss by Pure Ice. I received this polish in a recent Influenster box, and I was thrilled. Blue is my absolute favorite color, and deep blues like this look so striking against my fair skin. 
French Kiss* is a creme royal blue that almost borders on cobalt. Definitely a head turner. This is the first polish from this brand that I have tried, and I am surprised by the quality considering they only retail for under $2. The formulation was a bit thin, but was fully opaque in 2 coats. I've been wearing it for two days now, and I have yet to experience any chipping. I will have to check out the other shades that they have in this range.

*Product courtesy of Influenster and Pure Ice for review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!