January 8, 2016

January 2016 Birchbox Unboxing: On Trend Korean Beauty

Hi everyone! This week was going to be the week that I finally started posting regularly again. Unfortunately, I had a personal emergency occur at the beginning of the week, and it just didn't seem appropriate to post. I'm back today, and boy have a I missed you guys.

Okay, now onto the Birchbox! I was super excited to receive this month's featured box. It contains on trend Korean beauty products, and I could not wait to see what all of the hype was about. People have been raving about Korean beauty products for quite some time, but I just never knew where to start. This box is a great introduction for people like me that are a bit clueless as to which brands or products to try first.

The box was curated by Charlotte Cho, an estetician and co-founder of Soko Glam. She handpicked all of this month's products, and even gives some tips on how to use each item, which is super helpful for a newbie like me. The variety of products she picked are awesome, and really let you try a wide range of things that k-beauty have to offer.

Keep reading to see what was included!




On Trend Korean Beauty Birchbox
IPKN Flash Cream Radiant Primer
Rich in fruit extracts, this nourishing SPF 15 primer creates a smooth, luminous canvas for makeup.

TonyMoly Delight Tony Tint in Red
This lightweight lip color dries quickly for a matte, flushed finish that lasts all day.

RE:P Bio Fresh Mask With Real Calming Herbs
This soothing mask uses organic herbs and kaolin clay to reduce redness and deeply cleanse pores.

Manefit Soothing and Moisturizing Sheet Mask
Infused with cucumber, this sheet mask soothes, tones, and restores moisture to dry skin.

Goodal Waterest Essence
This high-tech formula includes hyaluronic acid and fermented lotus flower to help skin retain moisture.

Goodal Yerba Mate Bubble Peeling & Yerba Mate Cleansing Foam Packettes
This bubbling peel removes dead skin for a brighter complexion, and the cleansing foam balances oils and detoxifies the skin.

Overall Thoughts
YAY! I'm super thrilled with all of the k-beauty products included. There is seriously a little bit of everything in the box. I find myself drawn to each product, and I've already started testing products out. All of the skincare seem pretty unique, and  the TonyMoly tint has a pretty cool consistency and vibrant pigmentation. I've been a fan of sheet masks for awhile now, and the Manefit mask looks so relaxing. I'm so pleased with everything.


Want to try Birchbox for yourself? Feel free to use my referral code !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!