January 13, 2016

First Impressions: Benefit Cosmetics REAL Cheeky Party Blush Palette

Well, hello ladies! I kind of went a bit crazy with beauty purchases during the after-Christmas sale. The sales were insane, and I kinda bought way more than I was planning on...Oops. Haha! I'll be having a few posts in the next couple of weeks where I share some of the items I bought. 

Today, I thought I would kick it off with a purchase from Sephora. Now, as many of you know, Sephora rarely discounts anything. So, I had to snap the Benefit Cosmetics REAL Cheeky Party Blush Palette when I saw that they had it on sale.

Let's start of with the packaging. The palette comes in a brightly colored metal tin that has a fun vintage vibe. I love the mix of the bright pink and green. It makes it really stand out in my collection. The lid to the tin is pretty secure, and protects the products inside nicely.

The palette includes an impressive array of Benefit's top selling cheek products, and even a mini of their cult-favorite They're Real Mascara and the new They're Real Push-Up Liner. Now, onto the most important part of the palette, the cheek products! 

The palette includes Dandelion (ballerina pink/sheer finish), CORALista (warm coral-pink/shimmer finish), Rockateur (rose-gold/shimmer finish) , Sugarbomb (soft plum, pink, peach, and rose/shimmer finish), and their famous Hoola Bronzer (natural bronze/matte finish) and Watt's Up! Highlighter (champagne/cream-to-powder finish).

First of all, I am so impressed with the wide variety of products that they included in the palette. I already own the full-size of the Rockateur blush, but I haven't tried the other cheek products before. I know, I'm a bad blogger. 

This palette would be perfect for anyone that has been curious about Benefit products, but is unsure where to start. I could also see this being a must-have for anyone that travels a lot, but doesn't like to limit themselves to one blush. 

Overall Thoughts
I think that this palette is a great steal. It contains all of Benefit's top cheek products, and lets you sample each without committing to purchasing them separately. Each blush is completely unique, and gives you a nice variety of shades. The inclusion of the mascara, liner, and highlighter was a nice touch as well. The REAL Cheeky Party Blush Palette is currently on sale for $30, so snatch one up while you can!


2 comments:

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!