January 25, 2016

Current Playlist #14

Hi my loves! I hope all of you are well, and are having a good January. I've been feeling the need to make a few changes in my life recently. My life feels like it has been a bit stuck the past couple of months, and I had this urge to switch a few things up. I made a few small changes; buying a new bedding set, redecorating a bit, listening to music that I haven't thought about for years, and getting back into healthy eating. I'm feeling much better now, and am slowly but surely coming out of my rut. Below is the playlist that I have been listening to this past month. I do have a few newer songs on here, but many of them are older country classics that I loved listening to when I was younger.

Keep reading to see what made my playlist! Xx

Source

Halsey Castle
Halsey New Americana
Queen Somebody to Love
Queen Killer Queen
Adele Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
Pat Benatar Love Is a Battlefield
Glee Cast Rumour Has It/Someone Like You
Keith Urban You're My Better Half
Florence + The Machine Third Eye
Frou Frou Let Go
Blake Sheldon Honey Bee
Lonestar Walking in Memphis
Tim McGraw Just to See You Smile
Jo Dee Messina Bye Bye
Dixie Chicks Cowboys Take Me Away


What are your favorite songs this month?

1 comment:

  1. What a great list! I love Blake Shelton too!
    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!