December 18, 2015

Mini Sephora Cyber Monday Haul

Long time no see! How are all of you fabulous ladies doing? I've been busy with work and getting into the holiday spirit.
Of course, I had to celebrate with a few Cyber Monday splurges a couple of weeks back. I decided to not go too overboard at Sephora this year when I placed my order. I thought that it was about time that I switched up my moisturizer. The Origins GinZing Energy-Boosting Moisturizer seemed like the perfect pick-me-up for my tired skin. It contains caffeine and I've heard the orange scent smells like a dream. Count me in!

The real star of my haul has to be the samples. It's actually one of the main reasons I placed the order. Of course, I was able to pick the standard 3 samples. I chose the Benefit Air Patrol BB Cream Eyelid Primer, Chloe Roses de Chloe perfume, and Versace Yellow Diamond perfume. 
On top of that, Sephora was having a deal where you could get a mystery bag of samples. Call me crazy, but I'm a girl that loves a good bag of samples to try. Each bag came with a free full-sized mask from the new Sephora sheet mask line. How stinking cool? The bag that all of the samples came in is a black drawstring with the words "Oh What Fun!" in gold glitter. This is definitely something that I will be holding onto and using. In my bag I received the Sephora Collection Rose fiber mask, and I'll list the other samples I below. 

Atelier Cologne Parfum in Sud Magnolia
Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream
Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil
Josie Maran Argan Infinity Lips and Cheek Creamy Oil in Timeless Coral
Buxom Lash Mascara
CLEAN Cashmere Perfume
Clinique Even Better Foundation in 05 Neutral


Overall, I would have to say that I came away with a nice selection of items to try. I will definitely enjoy trying out the Origins moisturizer, and all of the fun samples I received. 

Did any of you make a purchase on Cyber Monday?  

2 comments:

  1. I love when Sephora does the sample bags! And they are always perfect for travel. :) Origins is one of my favorite skincare lines. I really recommend their Charcoal mask. So good!

    Wendy | Fashionable Heart

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!