December 14, 2015

Holiday Playlist

It's holiday season, y'all! There is something so magical about this time of year. I've been playing Christmas music nonstop since Thanksgiving, and I am not ashamed to admit it. It makes me blissfully happy, and really gets me in the holiday spirit. I've created a quick list of my absolute favorites below. Enjoy!

Holiday Playlist
Mariah Carey All I Want For Christmas Is You
Celine Dion Feliz Navidad
Michael Buble Jingle Bells
Michael Buble I'll Be Home For Christmas
Frank Sinatra Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Darlene Love Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
WHAM! Last Christmas
Pentatonix Sleigh Ride
Tom Hanks Hot Chocolate
Josh Groban Believe
Thurl Ravenscroff You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch
Bing Crosby White Christmas




Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!