December 16, 2015

December 2015 Birchbox Unboxing

Ah yeah, it's Birchbox time! Who doesn't love a box filled with cute little beauty samples that shows up on their doorstep?! Birchbox has been impressing me lately with the variety of products that they have been including and the amount of indie brands. I'm always game to try a new brand or product! It makes me feel very spontaneous, when in actuality I'm not the least bit. I know, I lead a dangerous and exciting life.

This month's theme is All Wrapped Up, which is fitting for the holiday season.

Keep reading to see what is inside!


December 2015 Birchbox
theBalm Cosmetics Frat Boy Blush/Shadow
theBalm has some of the funnest packaging on the market. I love the 1950s-60s design. Anyway, the blush is described as a product that will give a naturally rosy flush. I'm a huge fan of blushes like this. I'm more of a natural flush kind of girl. I swatched this already, and the pigmentation is quite impressive.

Juara Coconut Illipe Hand & Nail Balm
How did Birchbox know that I just ran out of hand cream?! It's like they can read minds or something. I've never heard of this brand before, but with some quick research, I can see that they like using natural ingredients. Definitely a bonus. The best part of the product is the coconut scent. It is absolutely divine.

Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk
Dry shampoo is my jam. I wash my hair every other day, and find that my hair is so much healthier because of it. I've tried other products from Klorane in the past, and from my experience the brand is quite good. The oat milk sounds very soothing on the scalp. I'm looking forward to trying this.

Coastal Scents styleEYES Palette Duo
I'm kind of bummed about this duo. I completely forgot to customize my box this month, and the only duo left to choose from was this one. I know that I will never wear the green eyeshadow, but it is really pretty. The other shade is pretty wearable, and will be nice for a wash of color.

Harvey Prince Sea Salt Texturizing Mist
I've never been a huge fan of sea salt mists in the past, but I recently have been loving using a mist when I wear a ponytail to add some texture. I've always associated Harvey Prince with fragrances, and had no clue they had hair care products. I did a quick spritz in my hair just now, and it smells so good. It was a bit sticky at first, but dried quite nicely.

Overall Thoughts
Like usual, there was a nice variety of products in this month's box. I will definitely be able to use everything in the box. Okay, I may not start rocking green eyeshadow, but I definitely will be using the dry shampoo and blush.

Want to try Birchbox for yourself? Feel free to use my referral code !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!