November 20, 2015

November 2015 Love With Food Box Unboxing

Hi my loves! I hope each of you is having a fantastic day. I've been a bit under the weather the past couples of days, and I have been looking for any excuse to get out of my funk. Of course, the universe has a funny way of knowing just how to cheer me up. The other day I came home from work, and this gorgeous little beauty was sitting on the porch. Let's just say, I was hungry and this was a sight for sore eyes!

The theme this month is THANK full. I'm a lover of puns and cheesy jokes so I loved it. November is the time of year where loved ones get together and show how thankful they are to be together. I absolutely love this time of year, and I'll thrilled that Love With Food is embracing this.

Keep reading to see what's inside!







November 2015 Love With Food Box

Sheila G's Salted Caramel Brownie Brittle
I think I may be the only person on the planet that has never eaten brownie brittle. I have seen it literally everywhere, and for some reason I have never picked up a bag. I like brownie and I like salted caramel. This is basically going to be a match made in heaven.

Bello Rustico Sesame Tocchetti
Bread sticks are the best part of any Italian dinner. They are crunchy, and keep me from eating my arm off while waiting for my waiter to come. Okay, may be a bit dramatic, but I'm a bread-lover. The packaging says that they contain extra virgin olive oil, so I'll be interested to see if I pick up on that at all. I love the taste of olive oil!

David's Tea in Forever Nuts and Quangzhou Milk Oolong
Tea is just good for the soul. I am always looking for new brands and flavors to try, and I am so thrilled to see that David's Tea was included in the box. I have quite a few friends that love David's Tea, but I've never tried it myself. The Forever Nut tea sounds absolutely delicious. Let's just say, I know what I'm drinking tonight!

Monbana....Chocolate Squares
CHOCOLATE!!!!!! What girl doesn't love chocolate?! These little squares are the perfect size without being too overindulgent....Not that I really care, but hey.

Maui Brand Turbinado Natural Cane Sugar ......
I actually prefer cane sugar over sugar substitutes. There are so many bad ingredients in the substitutes that it outweighs the benefits. I will have to save this for when I have a cup of tea or coffee.

Back to Nature Honey Graham Sticks
These totally bring me back to my childhood! I was obsessed with graham crackers when I was younger, and I still will pick up a box whenever I don't feel good. It's something about nostalgia that makes me feel better. Of course, these are a much healthier version than the ones I grew up eating, haha!

Dirty Potato Chips "Dirty" Sweet Potato Chips
These look SO STINKING GOOD! I make my own sweet potato chips, but I am always game to try a store brand version. I've tried other chips from this brand, and I love that I can actually find these at stores near me. It kills me when I fall in love with a snack through Love With Food, and I can't find it near me.

Dilettante Chocolates Raspberry Trufflecremes in Milk Chocolate
More chocolate! Truffles are my favorite chocolate treat, and I love when fruit is incorporated. It allows me to pretend I'm being healthy. I actually already tried one of these, and I have to say it was delicious. The chocolate was super creamy and rich. I didn't taste much raspberry, but who cares! It's awesome chocolate!

Lotus Bakeries Biscoff
Okay, am I the only one that thought, "What in the world is a biscoff???" Haha! Turns out, a biscoff is a super yummy cookie. The packaging made these little bad boys look very luxurious. Not only do they contain non-GMO ingredients, but they are also vegan. Love With Food suggests eating these with coffee, which I will definitely do!

Overall Thoughts
A box filled with snacks...What's not to love?! I have no shame in admitting that this is the subscription boxes I look forward to each month. I always like exploring new things, and each month is always a surprise. I really can't pick a favorite this month, because they all look so yummy! I really like that they included tea this month since it's starting to get colder and a warm drink is always a nice treat. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some snacks to try!

Want to join Love With Food? Feel free to use my referral code!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!