November 23, 2015

November 2015 Birchbox Unboxing

What time is it????? BIRCHBOX TIME! The time of the month where little treasures of beauty arrive on my doorstep, and I freak out my mailman when I run for the mailbox. #NoRegrets. This month's theme is Feeling Fancy, and I most certainly feel fancy. Bring on the luxury!

Holy moley, the box this month is stunning. I love the copper detailing and the floral print. This is a box that could easily become a piece of decor.

Keep reading to see what beauties are inside!





November 2015 Birchbox
Sumbody Salt Scrub
Confession time, I have some rough skin in the winter. Like, alligator skin. I have to use a scrub and moisturizers in order to keep my skin healthy. I've always preferred salt and sugar scrubs as they are a bit more aggressive and rough. This scrub smells absolutely amazing! I can see that it has a nice gritty texture and that it will get the job done. I've never seen products from Sumbody before, so this will be an interesting way to test the brand.

Catherine Malandrino Style de Paris Perfume
I've always been drawn to more deep and warm scents. This perfume certainly fits the bill. It's a nice blend of floral and oriental notes. Style de Paris is more of a nighttime fragrance that would be perfect for a night out or more sophisticated event.

eSalon Pefect Ending Leave In Conditioner
I love a good pun, and the name of this product made me chuckle. Leave-in conditioners are a must for dry haired girls/curly girls. My hair requires a lot of moisture to keep frizz away. I like that this leave-in says it won't damage color treated hair, and that it will lock in moisture. I sure need it!

MAKE Face Gloss
Gloss on my face scares the crap out of me. I'm already an oily mess. The idea of this product sounds lovely, but it's definitely not for me. However, I can see this product working for someone with dry or normal skin, and I think it would be an absolute hit. I'll have to pass this along to see if someone else has luck with it.

LOC Love of Color One & Done Shadow Stick in Impress Me
Rose gold is my jam! I'm absolutely bonkers for it. Blue eyes and rose gold just go together. I'm so glad that Birchbox chose to include eyeshadow sticks in their new beauty line launch. Shadow sticks are so effortless, and really help to save time without sacrificing quality. From the swatch I did, this was very creamy and extremely pigmented. I'm pretty impressed, but will have to use it more before I give a final opinion.

Overall Thoughts
This box is absolutely gorgeous! I cannot get enough of it. This month's products were a nice variety. I'm extremely excited to try out the LOC eyeshadow stick and the Sumbody scrub. I'm not a huge fan of the face gloss, but everything else will be a blast to try. 


Want to try out Birchbox for yourself? Feel free to use my referral code!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!