November 9, 2015

Fall Playlist!

I have made it no secret that fall is my favorite season. There is something truly magical about this time of year, and I always love the change it brings. Every year I look forward to going apple picking, carving pumpkins, and the darker feeling of the season. I always associate certain songs with different seasons based on memories or the overall vibe of a song. I updated my previous fall playlist with a few new songs from this year, and I could not be happier with it.

Enjoy.


Elle King Ex's and Oh's
Elle King America's Sweetheart
Elle King Make You Smile
Phillip Phillips Raging Fire 
The Corrs Breathless
HAIM Forever
Florence + The Machine Howl
Florence + The Machine My Boy Builds Coffins
Florence + The Machine No Light, No Light
Natalie Imbruglia Torn
The Lumineers Ho Hey
Rachel Platten Stand By You
Rusted Root Send Me On My Way
Hailee Steinfeld Love Myself
Taylor Swift Treacherous
Taylor Swift Out Of The Woods
Taylor Swift I Know Places
Phillip Phillips Gone, Gone, Gone
The Avett Brothers I and Love and You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!