November 16, 2015

Affordable Beauty: Top Eyeshadows for Blue Eyes

Where my blue eyed girls at?! I've always adored my grey/blue eyes, and have received compliments on them since I was little. They've always been one of my favorite features, and I love finding products that enhance the color and make my eyes pop.

I've always seen beauty ads of blue eyed girls, and their eyes are always like 'WOW, my eyes are 2 gorgeous pools of tropical water!' Catch my drift? I want tropical water blue eyes!

I have always found that bronze, rose gold, and copper eyeshadows flatter my blue eyes. There are a wide variety of shadows that don't cost an arm and a leg that are tailored to blue eyes. Keep reading to see which ones are at the top of my list! 


When the L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow's first launched a few years back there were a few colors that really stuck out. Amber Rush is one of the shades. I don't even think that photos or descriptions do this eyeshadow justice. This is a warm-toned copper with the perfect amount of shimmer. This reflects light like crazy, and makes my eyes almost glow. It's bonkers how gorgeous this is!

ColourPop's Super Shock Shadow in LaLa is a new love of mine. I've had it for a couple of months now, and I still find myself pulling it out to just stare at it. Rose gold is probably my favorite thing on the planet, and this eyeshadow is like a complete dream come true. ColourPop eyeshadows have a gel/cream texture that can be easily applied with fingers for a nice pop of color. 

Maybelline's Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Shadow in Bad to the Bronze is like the OG drugstore cream eyeshadow. Since it came out it has received cult status, and pretty much every beauty lover has a pot (or two) in their collection. It is creamy, ultra pigmented, and just so freaking beautiful! It can be worn by itself as a sheer wash of color, built up for more intensity, or applied as a base. It's the MacGyver of eyeshadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!