October 16, 2015

October 2015 Love With Food Unboxing

It's snack time, y'all! Yesterday I got back from work, and I was absolutely STARVING! I'm on my feet for most of the time that I am working, and I don't really have time to stop and grab a snack. I was so happy to see this beauty on my doorstep, and I couldn't help but tear right into it.

This month's theme is Touchdown, so I'm expecting to see some really awesome game food, and some more filling items. I mean, it is football themed. Of course, they can't include nachos and pizza, but I'm definitely interested to see what their healthy take is.

Kind of a side note, I somehow deleted the photo I took of the LUNA bar and Torie and Howard fruit chews. Oops!

Keep reading to see what was inside!



October 2015 Touchdown Love With Food Box
Dolcetto Cookies & Cream Wafer Bites
Who doesn't love a cookie?! These little wafer bites seriously make my mouth water. The cookies and cream flavor is right up my alley, and will be the perfect thing to munch on when I have a sweet tooth.

LUNA Chocolate Salted Caramel Protein Bar
Salted caramel is my jam. I have always been a fan of the salty/sweet food combination. I've never tried a protein bar before, but I'm always game to try anything that has chocolate in it.

Cosmos Creations Cheddar and Pepper Premium Puffed Corn
Cheese popcorn! My grandmother turned me on to puffed popcorn years ago, and I always pick up a bag when I go to the store and find them. This cheddar and pepper flavor sounds interesting, and I am curious to see if I will like it.

Hubs Home Cooked Salted Virginia Peanuts
Peanuts are my go-to when I need a bit of a protein energy boost. Whenever I am exhausted I reach for a handful of nuts to give me a quick jolt of energy to get me through the day. These salted peanuts are super yummy, and I love the packaging.

Beecher's Homemade Cheese Original Crackers
I might totally be making myself sound old, but my favorite snack has been and will always be cheese and crackers. This little package of crackers is the perfect size for a quick snack on the go.

Torie and Howard Chewie Fruities 
Is there anyone on the planet that doesn't like candy? I was happy to see some fruit chews included in the box. I tend to keep a couple in my handbag (I know, old lady alert), and these are absolutely mouthwatering. They will be right at home in my handbag.

Somersault Snacks Dutch Cocoa Sunflower Seed Bites
I like chocolate, and I like sunflower seeds. I have yet to try these little cookies, but they sound super yummy. I'm all for cookies that are healthier...That means I can eat more of them, right?

Brothers All-Natural Strawberry and Banana Flavored Fruit Crisps
Okay, this box finally found my ultimate weakness, fruit chips. I love how they let me feel indulgent without feeling guilty. I saw that there was a pear version of this that some people received, and I was hoping I would get it. I'm happy with the strawberry and banana flavor I received, and I think these little freeze dried fruit pieces will be yummy with cereal, oatmeal, or just straight up on their own.


Overall Thoughts
This was such a fun box. Now, I'm not sure how some of these snacks fit into the 'touchdown' theme, but I certainly will be eating each and every one of them. I'm pleased with the size of most of the snacks, but I would have liked to see a couple more of the Torie and Howard Chewy Fruities. 2 just seems a bit stingy to me. Other than that, I am thrilled with my box, and even renewed my subscription for another 3 months!

Want to join Love With Food? Feel free to use my referral code!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!