October 19, 2015

Mini Birchbox Haul

Okay, I have got to tell you guys how much I love Birchbox. Birchbox allows you to review products, which in turn gives you points that can be redeemed in their shop on products. If you are a regular subscriber than this is a super simple way to basically earn money back that you can then spend in their shop on full sized products. I recently accumulated $30 worth of points, and decided to pick up a couple of items from their shop to try out.

I have been searching for a charcoal mask to help with my clogged pores. I've heard quite a few people talk about how charcoal masks completely changed their skin, and I was curious to see if it would work for me. Origins is a brand I have heard about for awhile now, but I have yet to try any products from them. The Clear Improvements Active Charcoal Mask seemed like a great way to test out the brand. I can't wait to try this tonight during my pamper sesh!
I also decided to pick up a new lip balm. Yes, I know, I already own an obscene amount of balms. What can I say, I have a problem! I've tried a few Coola face products over the past year, and I just had to pick up one of the lip balms. If their face products are any indicator, than this Liplux SPF 15 balm and I will become best friends. I usually don't like mint scented products, but this peppermint and vanilla scent is seriously so yummy. It kind of reminds me of this peppermint and vanilla tea I use to drink in college. 

Birchbox has this cool Bonus Shop on their website that lets you pick up free samples and free products with qualifying purchases. I was able to pick up a full-sized Rituals Zensation Foaming Shower Gel. I've tried the Yogi Flow version, and I absolutely loved it. This stuff lasts so long, and the foaming formulation is kind of fun to play with. I know, kid at heart over here! The rice milk and cherry blossoms scent is pretty unique, and surprisingly relaxing. I was also able to pick up a set of mystery samples for free. These were a total surprise to me, and I actually liked not knowing, which is totally not in my character. I received a mini Marcelle Waterproof Eyeliner in the shade Blue Lagoon, and a mini sample of the Temple Spa Good Hair Day Shampoo. I have tried the Marcelle liners before, but Temple Spa is a completely new brand to me. I love when beauty boxes and companies introduce me to new brands.

That is everything! This haul was so much fun to do. I love a good freebie, and I certainly got plenty of them.

See you guys soon! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!