October 28, 2015

Fall 2015 Walmart Beauty Box

What can I say, I'm a sucker for subscription services. I love the feeling of coming home to a box of goodies. Walmart's Beauty Box has been around for about a year now, and it has been something that I have been hesitant to try until now. I saw that the last couple of boxes were pretty good, and i figured that I might as well bit the bullet and give it a try. I mean, it's only $5! I think I can give up one Starbucks latte a month if it means I can have a bit more beauty in my life.

Walmart's box are shipped out quarterly, and include a wide variety of drugstore beauty products. I'm a drugstore beauty lover at heart, and the idea of receiving new products every 4 months is exciting. From what I know, Walmart doesn't give spoilers on what will be in the box, so it's a complete surprise each month which is kind of cool. I also like that Walmart allows you to cancel at anytime

Keep reading to see what was inside!


Fall 2015 Walmart Beauty Box
Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer
I have tried this moisturizer in the past, and it's okay. It's not the best moisturizer I have ever used, but it does the trick in a pinch.

Nivea Extended Moisture Body Lotion
I cannot stand foil packets. I have tried Nivea lotions before, and they work pretty well. I just feel wasteful when I have to toss a foil packet that still has product in it because I never use an entire packet. I might save this for a really dry skin day this winter.

Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Lotion
I love the size of this! I've been using this for a couple of days now, and it makes my dry skin so soft! I also like that it is fragrance free. This allows me to wear it during the day, and I don't have to worry about it messing with my perfume.

Aussie Mega Hairspray
I haven't tried Aussie hairspray yet. This smells wicked good, so I can't wait to see if this has nice hold. Aussie can always be counted on for affordable hair care that works well.

ACT Advanced Care Plaque Guard Mouthwash
I don't really use mouthwash. I will pass this along to someone else that will be able to use it.

Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick in Gladiolus
A full sized lipstick! I have yet to try any of the products from this line. Gladiolus is a gorgeous red, and I adore the formulation. This is gel based instead of wax. I swatched this, and it glided on so smoothly and the shine was awesome!

Overall Thoughts
I'm a little iffy as to whether or not I liked this box. I think it was way too heavy on lotions, but I was pleasantly surprised to see a full sized lipstick in their. The Aussie hairspray was also a nice addition, but I don't really have a need for the mouthwash. I will continue my subscription to see if there is an improvement next month. Hopefully there is a better variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!