September 25, 2015

What I'm Loving: September 2015

September has been one whirlwind of a month. It has been so stinking hot this month, and I seriously can't wait for it to cool down so I can start wearing my comfy sweaters. I've been super busy in September with work, and birthdays in the family. It seems like I have yet to have a minute alone to really relax and decompress. Sometimes, a girl just needs some time to sit down with a pumpkin spice latte and read a book. Can I get an amen?!

 Keep reading to see what made my favorites list this month!
Beauty
Burberry Body Perfume
I don't change up my scents frequently. I develop scent memories with each scent I wear, and Burberry's Body has a special place in my heart. I've worn it for over 3 years now in the fall/winter, and there is something so warm and cozy about it.

Marcelle Gentle Eye Makeup Remover for Sensitive Eyes
I have extremely oily skin, and because of this I have to wear a lot of waterproof makeup. I also have a sensitive eye area, which means that most waterproof makeup removers irritate my eyes and cause a lot of discomfort. Marcelle's eye makeup remover has been the answer to my remover prayers! I experience no irritation when I use it, and is takes off even the most stubborn of waterproof liners and mascaras. No wonder it's one of the most popular removers in Canada!

TV
Source
This month The Mindy Project finally came back! Mindy Lahiri is my spirit animal, and I was so sad when I heard FOX cancelled the series. Thankfully, Hulu came to the rescue and took over the series. We will finally be able to see Mindy pregnant and as a mom! Does anyone else think pregnant Mindy is 100-times more fabulous and funny?

Music
I have been listening to Taylor Swift's song Treacherous on repeat all month. There is just something to that song that gets me each and every time I listen to it. Let's just say, this song has inspired quite a few belting-out moments this month.  In my opinion, this is one of the best songs she has ever written.

Food
Source
Yes, I know it is strange to blog about pudding, but I honestly don't care. I received coupons from BzzAgent this month for Kozy Shack* pudding. I'm always game to try anything once, and I was honestly shocked at how yummy this stuff is. I won't drone on and on about it, but if you are looking for a sweet treat then you should definitely pick up a pack of these.


What was your favorite moment in September?


*Product courtesy of BzzAgent and Kozy Shack


3 comments:

  1. I Love Burberry Body, its one of my all time faves x

    Zoe Mountford x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a lovely scent. Thanks for readying Zoe! Xx

      Delete
  2. I don't think I've ever smelled Burberry Body! That bottle is so pretty, though. Marcelle is such a good brand!

    Wendy | Fashionable Heart

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!