September 16, 2015

September 2015 Love With Food Unboxing

My Love With Food box is finally here! I stalked my mailbox this month waiting for this to come. I started my new job this month, and I have been waiting to see which snacks they included that I could pack in my lunch bag. They did not disappoint this month. There is not a single product this month that I am not excited to dig into. The theme this month is Smarty Pants, which is perfect as I'm a teacher. I was super intrigued to see how they carry the theme throughout the box.

Keep reading to see what was included!

September 2015 Love With Food Box
Smarty Pants Gummy Vitamins
I don't really take multi-vitamins, but I am always game for a gummy! I took gummy vitamins when I was younger, and these were a nice throwback.

Mrs. Thinster's Cake Batter Cookie Thins
Who doesn't like cookies?! These allowed me to indulge without making me feel too guilty for eating cookies. The cake batter flavor was super yummy, and I am already on the hunt for another bag. Thankfully, Love With Food included a coupon in the box!

Jimmy Bar Peanut Butter Cluster
I like peanut butter just as much as the next girl, and I cannot wait to try this. It gluten free and non-GMO, and contains peanuts, dates, almonds, peanut butter, honey, and crispy brown rice. This literally sounds like the most healthy dessert ever.

Bear Naked Sea Salt Caramel Apple Granola
Bear Naked makes super delicious granola, and I cannot wait to dive into this one. Salty and sweet foods are so good, and I love how it includes pieces of real dried apples.

Snack Factory Gluten Free Mini Pretzel Crisps
Pretzels are always my go-to snack when I want to snack healthier. I've never tried a gluten free pretzel before, but these sound really interesting. I've purchased products from the brand before, so I'm sure I'll like them.

Funley's Delicious Cheddar N' Stuff Super Crackers
These little cheese crackers contain broccoli....Yes, broccoli. I am so freaking excited to try these out. I'm always game for snacks that sneak in veggies. This would be an incredible snack to give kids that are picky eaters.

Harvest Snap Lightly Salted Snapea Crisps
They have found my weakness. I go through a bag or 2 of these a week, and the Wasabi Ranch variety are literally heaven in a bag. The Lightly Salted kind are also really nice, and I actually like to break these up and add them to my salads for a bit of crunch.

Yumearth Organics Fruit Snacks
The fact that these fruit snacks are organic make these adult right?! I could honestly care less. I will grab a pack of fruit snacks any day. The flavors included are peach, banana, cherry, and strawberry. 


Want to try Love With Food? Click here to receive 40% off your first box!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!