September 7, 2015

Nail of The Day: Revlon Colorstay in Fall Mood

Guys...IT"S SEPTEMBER!!!!! Fall is literally right around the corner, and I for one, could not be more thrilled. For those of you that are new to this blog, fall is my jam! The rich colors, changing of the leaves, and pumpkin spice everything speak to me. One of my favorite things about fall is the transition to fall polishes. 
Today's NOTD is a gorgeous shade from Revlon's Colorstay line called Fall Mood that is literally made for this time of year. I found it on sale at Christmas Tree Shop for under $2, which is a total steal! This polish is the perfect combination of copper and rose gold. It slightly changes in the light, and can lean toward either color. This is packed with shimmer, which makes me so freaking happy. This is the perfect transition shade for that weird summer/fall period, and I can't wait wear this more in the coming months.

Like all Colorstay polishes, the formulation is stellar, and I have yet to experience any chipping. This is a thinner polish, so I needed 2 coats to make it opaque enough for me.

What polish shades are you going to rock this fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!