September 28, 2015

Nail Of The Day: COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in Smokey Taupe

I've been feeling rather minimalist lately, and thought it might be fun to play around with some neutral polishes this season. Taupe nails seem to be the calling card of minimalist fashionistas, and Smokey Taupe from COVERGIRL is the perfect shade. It's that ever-so-trendy greige color that has been blowing up the past couple of seasons. I find that COVERGIRL polishes have a nice balance of lasting power and shine. It was completely opaque in 1 coat, but I did an extra coat out of habit. Overall, a solid polish in a stunning shade.

Click here to check out other awesome shades from this line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!