September 23, 2015

Current Playlist #13

Hi my loves! I hope all of you have had a fantastic week so far. I've had a pretty busy work week so far, but I am so thankful to finally be employed as a teacher! I've been thinking about how I am going to balance work and blogging, and it might be a bit weird for awhile. I'm hoping to keep the same schedule I have now, but we'll have to see what happens in the coming months.

Each month I like to come up with a playlist that I can listen to when I am doing work, blogging, getting ready in the morning, in the car, or even cooking. I always like to have music playing in the background when I am doing things to keep me upbeat or focused. I don't have a favorite genre, so my playlists are pretty all over the place. This month is a bit heavier on pop, which is perfectly fine by me. Let me know in a comment below what you are listening to right now!

My Current Playlist
 Taylor Swift Red
Wiz Khalifa See You Again
Fifth Harmony Sledgehammer
Phil Collins You'll Be in My Heart
Gin Wigmore Black Sheep
Little Mix Black Magic
Hailee Steinfeld Love Myself
Cher Lloyd Sirens
Demi Lovato Cool for the Summer
Katie Sky Paradise
Anberlin Haight St


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!