August 17, 2015

The Love/Hate Tag

Big thanks to Emma of Peace.Love.Vintage. for tagging me to complete the Love/Hate Tag! It's taken me forever to complete this! Click here to read hers. The tag is super simple. I have to share 10 things I love, and 10 things I hate. Simple, right?! As usual, I tag anyone that would like to do this. I found that it was a really fun way to reflect, and helped me to realize just how many ridiculous things I love and hate, hehe.
Source
Love
1. My Family. Well, duh! Of course I love these guys.
2. My cat. He is my little fluff ball, and I adore him.
3. Fall. I absolutely love going on drives to see the leaves, and cozy sweaters.
4. Harry Potter. The first book series I ever read, and the topic of my college essay. #nerd
5. 90s/Early 2000s Country Music. Country music now all sounds the same. Old school is the way to go!
6. Animals. I just want to cuddle all of them.
7. YouTube videos that make me cry. I love a touching story.
8. Photography. I love taking candid photos of friends and family and scenery photos.
9. Chai Tea Lattes. Christmas in a cup y'all!
10. Laughing. Who doesn't love a good laugh?!


Hate
1. Bullies/Judgmental People. Life is too short to waste your time judging others.
2. Mean Spirited People. Ugh. I don't have time for ignorant people.
3. Being late. I feel it is one of the most disrespectful things you can do.
4. Having to talk on the phone. I swear I have a phone-phobia or something.
5. Child/Animal Abuse. There is absolutely no excuse. It makes me sick.
6. Sexism. Still don't have time for this.
7. Velcro. I want to crawl out of my skin when I hear the sound of Velcro being ripped apart. 
8. Buying clothes online, and finding out they don't fit/look hideous. The worst.
9. Germs. Pass the hand sanitizer, please!
10. Yelling. I am not a fan.

See you all soon!


2 comments:

  1. Yes to pretty much all of these! Old country music is amazing. I think that's why I will still take Reba and George over the new kids any day. They still have that classic country thing going on. Nothing against the newer stuff, but it hardly sounds "country" anymore! My phone phobia stems from my anxiety, but ugh...hate the phone. Thank goodness for emailing, texts, and social media. LOL!

    Wendy | Fashionable Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! Old country music is where it's at.

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!