August 12, 2015

PINCHme Box #7

I have always been a girl that likes free samples. I find that it is always worth the time to try and find free products and samples online. My favorite free samples site is PINCHme. All you have to do is log onto the website on one of their sample days, load your 'cart' with as many samples as you qualify for, and check out. All for free! Now, it can be challenging to claim samples as they go quickly, but if you are quickly than it is completely worth it.

I was emailed a week prior to one of the last sample days, and told that I was being given a free trial of their PINCHme Plus program. The Plus program allows you to have access to all of the samples 24 hours earlier than everyone else for a fee of $3.99. Now, if you are just in it for free stuff this might not be for you, but if you are interested in paying a small fee to ensure you have a box then this might be for you. Anyway, I was excited to give it a shot to see what all the fuss was about. 

Keep reading to see what products came in my box!





PINCHme Box Samples
It's always nice to remain fresh, if you know what I mean. I love this brand and already use it, so I know I'll like these products.

I love coffee! This voucher will be getting used immediately the next time I go to the grocery store. I've been switching to almond milk recently, and find that it gives a really nice nutty flavor to my coffee in the morning. 

I can always use a new sponge.

I have never been a mouthwash type of person, and I will certainly give this brand a try. I have always been turned off from mouthwashes because of the burn that the alcohol in them can cause, but I guess I'll give this a shot.

I've heard so many people rave about this brand, and I have been meaning to stop by Target to pick up some of their products. I am almost positive that this is one of their most popular products, so it will be a nice introduction to the brand.

I am the most accident prone person on the planet. I always have to have band-aids with me, and the waterproof ones are my favorites. They are the perfect thing to keep in my handbag for on-the-go accidents.

I already know that my dad is going to be getting this. He has really dry skin, and swears by this stuff.

Well, I guess I will have to start flossing. These will always come in handy.


Do you already use PINCHme? What is your favorite product you have received?

2 comments:

  1. What a cool idea. I've never done anything quite like this before! X

    ♥ Carly's Beauty Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a cool way to try products without any commitment. Xx

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!