August 3, 2015

My Beauty Wishlist #10 + Update

Today's post is going to be a quick one. I'm in the middle of packing for a trip that I will be going on soon, and wanted to pop in to say hi! I've found myself daydreaming today about the beauty products that are next on my 'must buy' list. I guess daydream helps keep my mind off of the pile of clothes I still need to wash and pack. The struggle to pack is real! Anyway, I won't be posting anything else until next week. I've decided to unplug for a bit during this trip, but knowing me, I'll still pop into Instagram of Twitter while I'm out laying on the beach. Oh yeah, did I mention I'm beach bound? I am one luck girl!
See you all soon!

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try the Breakfast Scrub! I've heard it's awesome.

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I've been wanting to try it out for years! Xx

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!