August 24, 2015

Motivational Monday #12

Source
I honestly love quirky people. I find normal people to be so freaking boring to be around. Does that sound mean? Let me explain. For years I tried to dull down my personality s that I could fit in. Well, shocker here, I absolutely hated it. I'm just a weird and quirky person at heart, and not being myself sucked. Over the past 4 years I have learned to just be myself, and not really worry about what anybody else thinks. I mean. at the end of the day they don't have to live with this, I do. So, if I want to dance down a store aisle because my favorite song comes on then I will. If I want to make silly faces or random jokes that only I get, then I will. Life is too short to be boring and not who I really am. I am a cackle laugher, terrible dancing, and odd person.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!