August 28, 2015

Inspiration Board: Touch of Glitter

Glitter is a color, right? Well, I consider it a color. Glitter is one of those things that instantly glams up an outfit, and definitely makes me feel more confident and outgoing. It's a little fun touch that makes you feel like, BAM I've arrived! Who doesn't want a little fun in their life? Now, I wouldn't say that I think everyone should dip themselves in glitter on a daily basis (unless that's your thing), but I do think that a little glitter here and there can be exciting. Whether you wear a touch of shimmer in your makeup or as an accent in decor, there is always a time and place for glitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!