August 9, 2015

Inspiration Board: Meow

I'm a cat lady. I am proud of my feline obsession. Taylor Swift is a proud member of the cat lady club, and that is all the validation I need. I thought I would pop in really quick today and share some of the items that I have been lusting after recently to satisfy my cat obsession.

Now, I can't carry my little furball Finn around with me, but I can show my love of cats in other creative ways!

1. Charlotte Olympia Kitty Velvet Cat-Embroidered Flats 2. Kate Spade Cats Meow Satchel 3. PTM Images Cool Cat Canvas Wall Art 4. Levtex 'Are You Kitten Me Right Meow?' Square Accent Pillow 5. Maybelline The Colossal Cat Eyes Mascara 6. Tri-Coastal Design Box Cosmetics Case 7. Too Faced Cat Eyes Palette 8. Kate Spade Silicone Cat iPhone 6 Case 9. Prada Cat-Eye Glasses 10. Cats & Ghosts Catstooth Cashmere Scarf


What was your favorite cat-tastic piece?

2 comments:

  1. So many lovely things! I love the pillow and phone case :)
    samantha xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!