July 18, 2015

Words.

I normally don't post on Saturdays, but for some reason I just felt like getting on here to share a little something. Too much time on my hands? Who even knows! I have spent a bit too much time on Pinterest today, and thought I might do a quick post about it.

If there is one thing I have learned as a Pinterest addict, it is that there is a whole sea of quotes just floating around on there. It sounds corny, but nothing can quite get me out of a funk like a positive quote that may or may not be from the person person it is attributed to...It's the words that count, right? Anyway, I have create a board that I like to visit on days when the world sucks or I just need a quick pick-me-up. There is something about strange about combinations of words that can completely alter how you feel about a situation  that seemed hopeless or make you smile even when you want to cry.

I decided to share some of my favorites in hopes that it might make someone else's day just a little bit better...or give you a good laugh at how sentimental and emotional I can be at times. I won't judge.

Source
Source
Source
Source
Source


See you all soon! XOXO

3 comments:

  1. 'Those who do not belive in magic will never find it'! That's my favourite! There is magic Everywhere, even in the simplest things but we live in such a fast paced world that no one takes the time to stop and appreciate it!
    Thankyou for this lovely post
    Emma
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma! That's my personal fave as well. Xx

      Delete
  2. 'Those who do not belive in magic will never find it'! That's my favourite! There is magic Everywhere, even in the simplest things but we live in such a fast paced world that no one takes the time to stop and appreciate it!
    Thankyou for this lovely post
    Emma
    X

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!