July 1, 2015

What I'm Loving: June 2015!

I feels good to write a monthly favorites post again. It's been forever since I sat down and wrote one. June has been such a whirlwind for me, and I am thankful to see things calm down a bit. Over the next few months I hope to spend some quality time with my family, and go on some day trips around New England to try and break away from the same routine I have had for months. I didn't use too many new products this month, but I did make quite a few purchases recently so keep a look out next month for some reviews!

Beauty

Bath and Bodyworks Butterfly Flowers Fragrance Mist
Stop what you are doing, and go give this a sniff at Bath and Bodyworks. There is nothing I had ever smelled like it. This smells exactly like a fragrant garden during the summer. It just smells incredible. I'm crap at describing scents, so I hope you get what I mean, haha! I've been wearing this all month, and have even picked up a replacement so that I don't ever have to be without it.

Music

Unless you have been living under a rock, you would know that Florence + The Machine just released a new album this month. How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful is a religious experience. That was a very dramatic description, but I honestly don't know how else to describe this incredible piece of music. Can you tell that I am a fan? My faves off the album are Ship to Wreck and Third Eye. DO yourself a favor and give this a listen!

TV

The finale of Ripper Street happened this month, and oh boy did it not disappoint. It is a crime period show on BBC America that has just the right amount of detective/crime as it does shocking moments. This season has been super intense, and there is even a surprise plot twist about midway through the season that you will not see coming. I highly recommend it!


Lifestyle
My lifestyle favorite this month has to be mason jars. I know, how very hipster of me. I have just come to love drinking out of a mason jar. There is something so simple and classic about it. Recently, I've been making my own peach iced tea and fruit infused water. I'v also found that I am more likely to drink water when it is in a mason jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!