July 3, 2015

Nail of The Day: 4th of July Edition

Hi guys! I have been thinking about what to do on my blog to celebrate July 4th, and I decided yesterday to do a nail look that is both patriotic and easy to do. No one wants to waste time on their nails when they could be out celebrating with family and friends. I created this nail look using the navy blue and red polishes from the  StrangeBeautiful Library of Color Colorbloc and the Sinful Colors Star Blast Off glitter polish. 


This glitter was MADE for the Fourth of July! It has red, white, and blue glitter and larger white stars. Basically, everything you need for a patriotic mani in one bottle. This is the perfect amount of America loving and tacky. 

Have a great Fourth of July everyone! Enjoy the barbecues and fireworks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!