July 29, 2015

Inspiration Board: Flower Power

One of my fave bloggers, Wendy behind Fashionable Heart, recently did a prints post about palm trees. It was stunning, and it inspired me to create a brand new series on XOXO Meaghan. I can find inspiration in the smallest of details, and I thought it would be a nice challenge for myself to create inspiration boards based on things that I find inspire my creativity. Anyone that knows me, knows that I have a soft spot for flowers and floral prints. During the summer and spring I try to find different ways to include the pattern into my clothing, beauty routine, and everyday life. I've compiled a list of some of my favorite floral products that are sure to brighten up your day!


What is your favorite way to add a little flower power to your life?

7 comments:

  1. Such lovely picks! I love the watch and notebook, so pretty.
    samantha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely picks! I love the watch and notebook, so pretty.
    samantha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Florals for life! :) I have my eye on that very agenda. I am trying to decide which one I want for next year and that one is so gorgeous. That watch is so pretty and subtle for Betsey Johnson. Love this and I'm so happy you found inspiration in my post to do your own. <3

    Wendy | Fashionable Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. That floral watch is lovely, and the lippy case!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!