July 8, 2015

Home Decor Wishlist

One of my guiltiest pleasures is home decor and home improvements. I absolutely love walking through the home section of Target and other stores to see all of the curtains, wall fixtures, and furniture that they have. Lets just say, my future home is completely planned out, down to the fixtures in the bathrooms. My personal style has evolved from over the top colors and patterns to a more clean look with a bit of personality added in through the decor. I thought it might be fun to share with you all some of the items that I would LOVE to decorate with. Let me know your personal style in a comment down below!

Walton Vanity and Bench
I believe that every woman deserves a vanity. There is something special about a vanity that makes putting on your makeup or getting ready in the morning feel more glamorous and pampering. I love the pale pink shade of this one from JCPenney, and how compact it is. I love a good vanity, but I would hate for it to take up most of the free space in a room.

Oliver Gal, Solid Kiss Mini
I have always been a fan of statement art. This gold foil kiss piece is pricey, at $189, but I'm drawn to it for some reason. I would love to have this on the wall of my future bedroom.

Be The Change Oblong Pillow
Doesn't this quote just make you happy? Graphic pillows are a great way to add a bit of personality to a space. Funky pillows can change a boring space into one that is filled with life. 

BestTime Letter Light

I have wanted one of this letter lights since I was little. I always thought they looked so freaking cool. This would make a great accent in pretty much any room of the house, especially a bedroom or living room. 

Jaipur Maroc Aster Flat-Weave Wool Area Rug
Isn't this pattern just dreamy? No, just me? I'm perfectly fine with that, because I want this bad boy all to myself. This would be a bit much if it was in every room, but in just one room I think it can be a nice accent.


2 comments:

  1. That letter light is dreamy!! Your home is going to be beautiful!
    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks Emma! I have so much fun browsing for things online.

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!