July 20, 2015

Current Playlist #12

Summer could not have come soon enough. I am all about that chill vibe and awesome weather. I'm not a huge nature person normally, but there is something about summer that makes me want to spend all day outside. I'm a huge music fan, and love to have a fun playlist to listen to. Music makes everything more fun! Let me know in a comment below what I should listen to next!

Source
My Current Playlist
-Florence + The Machine Third Eye
-Rachel Platten Fight Song
-Omi- Cheerleader
-George Ezra- Budapest
-James Taylor How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)
-James Taylor Carolina In My Mind
-Elle King Ex's and Oh's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!