July 24, 2015

Review: Batiste Wild Dry Shampoo

Dry shampoo is a lazy girls best friends. In the past, I would wash my hair every single day because I needed to feel squeaky clean before I went to bed, but I have come to terms with the fact that it is not the best for my hair. For about a year now I have been washing my hair every other day, and on my off days I will use a dry shampoo. I also like to use one to add texture to my hair when it is clean. I find that it helps to give my hair a bit more volume or grip if I am wearing my hair up.
I've used quite a few different brands over the years, but always seem to come back to the Batiste Dry Shampoo. Batiste has a few different varieties that I have tested out, but I think the real star has to be the Wild variety. Not only does the animal print packaging scream fun, but it actually smells exactly like MoroccanOil. If you've ever smelled MoroccanOil before that you will know why this is such a big deal. The scent stays with my hair all day, and is absolute heaven!

The spray is a white powder that works to absorb all of the gross oils that can build up on the scalp. I know that some people are afraid of getting a white-cast on their hair when it is a powder, but I don't really get that with Batiste dry shampoos. As long as you rub it in properly and run a brush through it you should be fine. I've never really had a problem. Anyway, I typically have my hair up on day 2, so it's not something I'm really worried about. The spray nozzle allows me to accurately place the dry shampoo with little mess. I used a dry shampoo once that sprayed EVERYWHERE and created a huge mess each time I used it. I can tell you from experience that it is not fun to clean up.

Long story short, I really like this product. It smells incredible, leaves behind no white-cast, and does its job. What's not to like?! I am able to pick it up at Ulta for around $8 which makes it a complete steal.

What do you think of the Batiste Dry Shampoos?

2 comments:

  1. I honestly don't think I could survive without batiste dry shampoo! I haven't tried the wild one but if it smells like Moroccan Oil then I definitely want to try it! I might get this one when my current one runs out :) x

    Georgina | Rent or Chanel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading Georgina! Xx

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!