June 22, 2015

The Summer Tag!

It has been ages since I did a tag! My friend Emma over at the blog Peace.Love.Vintage. create this super fun summer themed tag and tagged me to do it! I have a love/hate relationship with summer. I love the gorgeous weather, but hate the heat! I am just not made to sweat. I tag anyone that would like to complete this to do it. I had so much fun! Now, let's count how many times I can say 'tag' in one post...

Source
1. What's your favorite thing about summer?
My favorite thing about summer has to be the ultra relaxed vibe. There is something about the summer months that make people slow down and enjoy themselves more.

2. Do you have a favorite summer drink?
I'm a huge fan of peach iced tea. I could literally drink it all the time. I recently bought a new pitcher at the store so that I can brew large batches of it so that I will always have it on hand.

3. Is there a special place you like to visit each summer
I'm a museum kind of girl. There are quite a few museums within a few hours drive of me, so I always try to make it a point to go to one each summer. I also went to a drive-in theater a few years ago, and would love to go back this summer.

4. Whats your favorite make up look for summer?
I wear barely any makeup in the summer. If I do, it is probably just concealer (Maybelline Fit Me) or a tinted moisturizer with SPF (Jouer Matte Moisture Tint). I am all about a bare face in the summer.

5. Dresses or skirts?
Typically, I won't wear either, but I have come to like maxi dresses in the past few years. I actually was just thinking about how I need to find a few more for this season.

6. Festivals or Vacations?
Definitely vacations. I love the music aspect of festivals, but I just cannot get over how gross and dirty they look. It might just be my germaphobia, but sweaty strangers dancing around in a field just doesn't seem like a fun time to me.

7. Whats your signature summer hairstyle?
Long live the top knot! I've also been experimenting with a braided up-do that I am loving recently.

8.  What's your signature summer scent?
Marc Jacobs' Daisy Eau So Fresh is hands down the best summer perfume in the world. I recently ran out and everything else smells inferior compared to it.

9. Favorite music for summer?
Florence + The Machine just released a new album, and I am obsessed with it! Ship to Wreck and Third Eye are my fave songs at the moment.

10. Pool or Beach?
I like feeling the sand between my toes, but I don't like the feeling of salt water on my skin or in my hair. I'm a pool girl.

11. BBQ or Seafood?
Barbecued seafood? Is that am option? I love grilled shrimp on top of a salad during the summer. Oh! I also love grilled pineapple. So yummy!


What is your  fave summer activity?

2 comments:

  1. Love your tag answers! BBQ seafood is definitely an option hehe!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!