June 26, 2015

Schwarzkopf Ultime Diamond Color & Radiance VoxBox

Hi everyone! I hope all of you are having a great day. I don't have much planned for today. I think I might spend the day indulging my crafty side and starting some DIY projects that I have been saving for awhile.

Now, onto today's post! I was lucky enough to be selected for an Influenster VoxBox. This time I was sent some hair products from Schwarzkopf's Ultime Diamond Color and Radiance. I'll give you guys a brief description of each product I received below. I haven't been able to use these products yet, but I will give you all a first impressions later if you would like.

Schwarzkopf Ultime VoxBox
It can be challenging at times to find drugstore shampoos and conditioners without sulfates. Sulfates drain color out of hair, and when you pay good money to get your hair colored it is vital to make sure that they are as far away from your hair as possible. Goodness, that was a mouthful! Basically, colored hair + sulfates = bad news. Both products are meant to protect hair color, provide protection from the sun's damaging ways, add shine, and reduce breakage by up to 85%.

I am a huge fan of hair masks as my hair can be dry a majority of the time. This mask is also meant to protect color treated hair add shine within one minute. Anything that can get me in and out of the shower quickly sounds good to me!


I am excited to give these three products a try, and see whether or not they are worth recommending. If you would like to check them out for yourself you can find this line and other Schwarzkopf  Ultime lines at Walmart!



*Products received courtesy of Influenster for review purposes. All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Meaghan, I love the fact that you are using Schwarzkopf! They are my favourite brand, too!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!