June 30, 2015

June 2015 Glossybox Review!

It's Glossybox time everyone! My subscription ran up last
month, and I just knew I couldn't miss a box so I decided to use my GlossyDots to get a free box for June. What girl doesn't LOVE free beauty products?! I honestly look forward to receiving my beauty subscription boxes each month to see what fun products I will be able to test out! Let's jump right in and see what goodies they decided to include!


June 2015 Glossybox
Nexxus New York Salon Care Color Assure Restoring Conditioner (Small Size)
I have always seen Nexxus at the store when I am picking up shampoo or conditioner, but I never thought to try it. I color my hair, so this formulation sounds interesting to me. I'll have to post a review when I've used it.

Orly Nail Lacquer in Pure Porcelain (Sample Size)
I used a lot of Orly polishes in high school, so it was nice to see it in the box. I received the shade Pure Porcelain, a pink nude creme. I love shades like this. My only complaint is the size or the sample. Orly polishes only retail for $8.50, so I'm not sure why they decided to include a mini instead of a full size.

Too Faced Cosmetics Better Than Sex Mascara (Sample Size)
I really wish beauty subscription services would ask whether or not a subscriber requires the waterproof formulation of mascaras. I have extremely oily skin, and can't wear normal mascara because of this. I have heard rave reviews about this mascara, so I'll have to pass it along to someone who can enjoy it.

Être Belle Cosmetics Aloe Vera Moisturizing Gel (Full Size)
There is no better feeling than applying aloe vera to a sunburn. It just instantly makes me feel better. Especially if the aloe has been stored in the fridge to make it nice and cold.

Doucce Lush Lip Gloss in Dark Ruby (Full Size)
I love receiving full sized products from brands I've never heard of in subscription boxes! It really allows you to test a product out. This deep ruby shade seems more fit for fall than summer, so I think I will hold onto it until then. I will say, I really like the packaging of this lip gloss. I have grown to love products that have unique packaging.


Overall Thoughts
Overall, this was a pretty solid box. This wasn't the best box Glossybox has ever come out with, but it certainly wasn't the worst. I'm excited to try the conditioner, nail polish, and aloe vera gel. I will definitely save the lip gloss for a bold statement lip this fall! I honestly can't complain though since I received this entire box for free using my Glossydots. I'm still on the fence on whether or not I should resubscribe to Glossybox, but I'm sure that after missing one box I will be jumping right back on the bandwagon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!