June 24, 2015

Birchbox Customer Favorites Box!

Hi my loves! All of my beauty subscriptions expired in May, and I had to make the decision of which to resubscribe to. The first one that jumped out in my mind is Birchbox. This company has introduced me to so many indie brands and fantastic products, and for the price of $10 a month I knew I couldn't resist. I'm a commitment-phobe however, so I have decided to stick with a 3 month subscription. This way I be low commitment, and won't feel too tied down. 

I had the option to pick between a bridal themed box and a customer favorites box, and since I am no where near becoming a bride I decided to stick with the customer favorites. 
Birchbox Customer Favorites Box
COOLA Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint
I seriously love COOLA products! This matte tint comes in a universal shade, so I hope that it works with my fair skin. I love face products with SPF, so this is right up my alley.

Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator
YES!!!!! I completely love this stuff, and actually just finished my last tube that I received from Birchbox. This is a great gentle scrub, and leaves my skin feeling so soft. I also find that it helps to even out my complexion whenever I have any rough patches.

W3LL PEOPLE The Expressionist Mascara
This is another product that I sadly can't use, but I will be passing this one along! My oily skin makes regular mascara run down my face. Not a cute look! However, I did some research on the brand and I love how they cruelty-free and use all natural ingredients. I'll have to check out other products from this brand.

Harvey Prince Hello Body Cream
I have been a fan of Harvey Prince fragrances for awhile now, and I was thrilled to see that they included a body cream from the brand. I'm always drawn to light and citrus-y scents, and this fits the bill. It will be a great product to use to keep my skin moisturized during the brutal summer.

Marcelle Mini Waterproof Eyeliner in Indigo
I'm not a huge eyeliner fan, but this indigo shade is actually really pretty. The formulation felt creamy when I swatched it which is always a good thing. I could definitely see myself wearing this during the summer and fall. 


Overall Thoughts
All in all, I am pretty happy with this box. The description for the Customer Favorites box says that it sends products that are universal, and for the most part I would have to agree. There is a nice variety of beauty and skincare products, and I already know that I am obsessed with the Vasanti product so it's a win for me. I can't wait to see what is in next month's box!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!