May 4, 2015

The End of Project 20 Pan?

Okay guys. It's time for me to come clean. When I started Project 20 Pan back in January I thought it would be a breeze to use up 20 products. I also thought that it would be easy to not purchase beauty products. Boy was I wrong! It has been over 3 months now, and I am officially throwing in the towel.  This girl has gone far too long without purchasing new products to test. Now, for some it may sound silly. They are just beauty products. It's not like I would die or anything if I couldn't try another product, but beauty is something that I am passionate about and something that makes me happy. Now, excuse me while I go run to the nearest Target to go splurge like I have never splurged before!

If you want to read my previous Project 20 Pan posts you can read them here and here.

3 comments:

  1. Haha I have endlessly tried to put myself on a no buy with no success. You should feel good about making it this long!

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that's too bad...but you made it further than plenty of others that have tried. I made it all last year despite also being passionate, but I also had samples and PR samples coming in so I didn't feel deprived. I still think it is worth trying sometimes and I bet you saved a lot during those 3 months to now enjoy during your splurge! :)


    Wendy | Fashionable Heart

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!