May 11, 2015

Life Update

As many of you know, I am in my final semester of college. I honestly can't believe how quickly the past 4 years have gone by. College has been the best experience of my life, and has helped me to grow into someone that I always hoped I would be. 
As you can imagine, finishing college has been a whirlwind for me. I feel like I am always busy finishing assignments, creating my final project, and finishing up my student teaching hours. I sometimes feel like I just don't have time to breath, but I know that it will all be worth it in the end. 

May and June are going to be a bit hectic for me, and because of this I won't be able to keep up with my normal posting schedule. I am going to try and continue to post as much as I can, but until I graduate, school will be my top priority. It kills me to not have been on my A game recently when it comes to my blog, but I have to be honest with myself and dedicate my time to school. I would be a horrible future teacher if I didn't pick education over blogging, haha! So, I will be posting whenever I have time. I honestly cannot wait until this summer when I can dedicate more of my time back to my little space on the internet. 

Send as many good vibes as possible my way as I finish up this incredible and rewarding chapter of my life!

See you all very soon!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck to you as you finish up, Meaghan! Don't stress yourself out too much. Sending good vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!